Do you also love flowers like I do? Then this simple but stunning DIY is perfect for you and your wedding! You can use these delicate floral letters to decorate your wedding by placing them on the table or hanging them on the backside of a chair.
What you need:
- Cardboard craft letters
- Floral foam
- A pair of scissors
- Silk ribbon (will be available in my shop soon)
- And of course flowers in your favourite colors (in my example I used roses, hydrangeas, laurel and some white berries)
- Cut off the the top of the cardboard letters by using the scalpel.
2. Trim the floral foam to fit in the cardboard letters. Be sure to fill all of the empty spots with foam.
3. Pick your first flower and measure the stem against the side of the letter. Trim the stem and insert into the foam.
Hint from LPB: If some flowers especially roses are to big for your letters you can carefully remove some outer petals.
4. Use the berries and leafs to feel in the empty spaces between the flowers.
5. Drape the matching silk ribbon around the letters.
6. Enjoy the Beauty!