For wedding professionals, and of course for brides, it is always exciting when Pantone releases their trend colors for the upcoming wedding season.
Therefore I created 10 inspiration boards with these beautiful color palettes for you. Hopefully they are a little inspiration for you and your wedding, and I can’t wait to see some breathtaking weddings with these trend Colors.
1. Rosequarz is a beautiful soft shade of pink. Pantone says: “The soothing, calming nature of colors in the Spring collections are led by Rose Quartz, a persuasive yet gentle tone that conveys compassion and a sense of composure”.
Lovely match: Gold or Gray
2. Buttercup is a bright shade of yellow. Pantone says: “While the majority of the Spring/Summer palette trends toward calmness, a few diversions from the theme emerge that offer a contrast. With Buttercup designers reveal a shining beacon transporting its wearer to a happier, sunnier place”
Lovely match: taupe or White
3. If you are looking for an eye-catching color, then Fiesta will be the perfect fit for you!
Lovely match: all shades of peach and Gold
4. Green Flash lives up to its name. This bright shade of green is perfect for organic or barn weddings, so the perfect match would be Brown.
5. Iced Coffee is a beautiful neutral shade and could be used in two different ways. Combined with gold or copper, it appears very elegant, together with green, it underlines its neutral touch.
6. Lilac Gray is such a lovely shade for a wedding. It turns out so delicate and elegant in combination with silver.
7. Limpet shell – This beautiful shade of aqua would be perfect for a beach wedding.
Pantone says: Suggestive of clarity and freshness, its crisp and modern influences evoke a deliberate, mindful tranquility”, by Pantone.
Perfect match: taupe
8. With Peach Echo, which is a nice shade of orange, you will add a bright and friendly color to your wedding.
Perfect Match: Gold or Green
9. My outstanding favorite is Serenity – a stunning shade of blue just like the sky in spring.
Perfect match: Gold
10. Snorkel Blue – Can any color be more elegant? Pantone says: “A maritime-inspired blue, Snorkel Blue plays in the navy family, but with a happier, more energetic context”
Perfect match: gold or White